top of page

Walk Among Heroes Group

Public·224 members

TRAU VS Aizawl FC live online 7 December 2023


BV Gaming Limited is licenced, and regulated as an online gambling operator in: 1. ... Live information is for guidance only and can be subject to delays. Click ...


I-LeagueYOUTH LEAGUE NEWS AIFF Media Team NEW DELHI: The Executive Committee of the All India Football Federation perused the detailed note containing recommendations and deliberations by the League Committee as recorded after their meeting on April 18, 2020. The League Committee had detailed out… AIFF Media Team NEW DELHI: Mr. Subrata Dutta, Senior Vice President, All India Football Federation and Chairman, League Committee chaired AIFF League Committee Meeting held via video conferencing today (April 18, 2020 from 4 pm onwards). TRAU FC v Aizawl Free Football Tips & Predictions 1 day ago — Reasons for TRAU FC beating Aizawl tip · TRAU FC have won 4 of their last 6 matches against Aizawl · Aizawl have conceded 2 or more goals in 9 of ... Live Scores - Live Sports Results by xScoresAPI (JSON or XML) Live Data Feed Real time data feed solutions for sports data statistics, media and Internet companies in JSON or XML format API. For more information about our products and services please Click here Services For information regarding advertising, employment, results or general enquiries please Contact Us Mobile Apps Our app is now available on Google Play. Social Media Privacy Policy Contact Us News You can always use our old site. Please visit http://old. xscores. com 18+. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 19% chance of a home win, and a 58% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 23%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Trau FC vs Aizawl FC is worth a look. TRAU vs Aizawl: live 7 december 2023. Team News I-League, 9-round, regular season, 07.12.2023 07:30 · Match Events. Aizawl FC vs TRAU FC, I-League 2022-23 Live Streaming on Discovery+: Watch Free Telecast of Indian League Football Match on TV and Online | ⚽ LatestLYFootball Team Latestly| Nov 15, 2022 03:38 PM IST Aizawl would go up against TRAU FC in their respective first matches of their I-League 2022-23 campaign. Both these teams finished in the bottom half of the points table last season and would be looking to improve on that this season. I-League Live Streaming, TRAU Vs Aizawl FC Feb 8, 2021 — TRAU look to return to winning ways against Aizawl FC in their North-East derby of I-League. Check match and telecast details. Trau FC have won 3 meetings with Aizawl FC, while Aizawl FC have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Trau FC vs Aizawl FC from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Trau FC and Aizawl FC? At the moment there are 2 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing Trau FC, 2 tips backing Aizawl FC and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 19% against the Trau FC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 58% against Aizawl FC winning. In a total of five matches played, they have had four wins as compared to Aizawl’s one. TRAU FC have also won on the last two occasions that they have faced Aizawl. The former I-League champions would hope for a fresh start in the tournament against an opponent that they have struggled against. When is Aizawl FC vs TRAU FC, I-League 2022-23, Football Match Schedule (Date, Time and Venue Details) The Aizawl FC vs TRAU FC match in I-League 2022-23 will be played at the Rajiv Gandhi Stadium in Aizawl on November 15, 2022 (Tuesday) and it is scheduled to begin at 04:30 pm IST (Indian Standard Time). How to Watch Live Telecast of Aizawl FC vs TRAU FC, I-League 2022-23 Football Match? Eurosport and DD Sports are the official broadcast partners of the I-League 2022-23 season. TRAU vs Aizawl Stats H2H Preview and Prediction 2023-12-07Standings India I-League # Name P W D L Goals Last 5 Pts 1 Mohammedan 7 6 0 17:5 19 2 Sreenidi Deccan 8 5 21:8 16 3 Shillong Lajong 4 14:8 Real Kashmir 12:4 13 Delhi FC 19:15 Gokulam 17:9 12 Aizawl 12:11 11 Inter Kashi 14:18 9 Churchill Brothers 10:10 10 NEROCA 10:23 Rajasthan United 12:20 Namdhari 7:15 TRAU 2:21 Embark on a statistical journey through the match between TRAU and Aizawl on 2023-12-07, uncovering key moments and critical performance indicators. While Aizawl, the former I-League champions, finished 10th on the table with 12 points, TRAU FC finished ninth with a marginally better goal difference. Meanwhile, you can scroll below to check out live streaming and telecast details of the match. Amul Announces Itself As Regional Sponsor of Portugal Football Team With Interesting Topical (Check Post) TRAU FC have an impressive record over Aizawl FC when it comes to head-to-head stats. Aizawl FC Aizawl Football Club is an Indian professional football club based in Aizawl, Mizoram. The club competes in I-League, the second tier of Indian football ...


About

Welcome to Walk Among Heroes! This is a forum designed to s...

Members

  • Jeff Wells
  • Eva White
    Eva White
  • Irish Irish
    Irish Irish
  • benny reiv
    benny reiv
  • Olivia Cooper
    Olivia Cooper
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Youtube
  • TikTok
  • Threads
bottom of page